Tuesday 11 June 2013

By my side

Some days I see sunshine
Some days are bright and clear
While others the dark clouds take over
And nothing else is allowed near

Some days I feel joyful
Some days I'm filled with light
While others the burden is heavy
Like a never ending night

Some days I am contented
Some days I am filled with hope
While others the darkness surrounds me
And I dread that I cannot cope

But in amongst it all there is a voice
That calls me nearer and nearer
Bidding me to come to Him
In every type of weather

I may not understand all He does
But I trust Him with all my heart
He has the perfect plan for me
A unique and special part

One day all will be revealed
Why the dark days and the light
Were needed in the greater plan
To show his glory and might

No comments:

Post a Comment